How to add HTML and YouTube videos as a course content
- Login using the admin credentials.
- Click on the Courses icon from the dashboard.
- Choose the particular course in which the contents should be added.
- From the course status page, select course content
- Make sure you have already created a section
- Click on html from right side and fill the pop up which shows the lecture title, description etc.
- Click on create and enter the contents in the html page.
- The admin can also add audio along with the text content
- After entering the course content make the content dripping (making the content available for a specific period) if needed.
- Else, click on Activate button on the top right end.
For you tube videos,
- Click on You tube from the course content page
- Fill title, description and paste the you tube link in the pop up.
- Click on create
- Make the lecture Activate.