How to Add Learners
You can add a Learner account to the application by filling in the basic details of the Learners.
- Click the Learner icon on the dashboard or the icon on the left navigation bar. The Manage Learner page appears.
Note: By default, only active Learners of all Branches and all branches are displayed on the screen.
However, you can display the Learners list as desired, by applying filters (choosing the drop-down menu options at the top section of the page).
For example, you can choose to display Learners who are inactive, whose account is pending approval by the administrator, Learners belonging to a particular branch or Branch, and so on.
- Click ADD NEW LEARNER on the right panel. The ADD NEW LEARNER window pops up.
- Specify the following details of the Learners:
- Learner name – Enter the full name of the Learner
- Learner email – Enter the email address of the learner
- Phone – Enter the phone number of the learner
- Password – Enter a password that the learner can use to log in to his profile, or click GENERATE
- PASSWORD to get a system-generated password.
- Choose Branch – Choose a Branch name from the drop-down menu.
- Send an email to Learners – Select this option to send the profile details to the learner’s email address.
- Click CREATE.
- Note: You can search for a learner by typing the partial or full name of the learner in the Search box and then clicking at the top right corner of the page.