You can add survey questions for the course or feedback forms for the course tutors as the section of a course.
- On the COURSE CONTENT page, click SURVEY in the right panel. The CREATE SURVEY window pops up.
- Type a title for the survey, choose a section in which you want to add the survey lecture and add a brief description for the lecture.
Note: If not already created, you can create a new section on this popup by clicking ADD NEW SECTION, and choose that section to place the lecture.
- Click CREATE. A preview of the course survey appears enabling you to add survey/feedback questions.
NOTE: Click VIEW LEARNERS RESPONSES to view the survey responses/feedback given by the Learners.
- Click ADD QUESTION. You will now be able to add a question in any of the following forms (see the following image where Question 3 is being added):
- Single Choice – Select this option to add a multiple-choice survey question that can have only one correct answer.
- Multiple Choice – Select this option to add a survey question where Learners can select more than one answer by selecting the checkboxes.
- Drop Down – Select this option to add a survey question so that the Learners can choose an answer from the drop-down menu.
- Paragraph – Select this option to add a survey question to which the Learners can provide explanation/feedback in the form of paragraphs.
- Linear Choice – Select this option to add a survey question to which the Learners can provide answers/feedback in the form of rating 1 to 10 (as per Question 2 in the image).
Note: For Single Choice, Multiple Choice and Drop Down questions, click ADD MORE OPTION to add further choices to a question (highlighted in Question 3 in the image).
- Click on "Required" to make the question mandatory for the learner to attempt
- After saving a survey question, click ADD QUESTION to add further questions to your survey.
- (See Question 1 in the image).
- You can edit a survey question at this stage by pointing your cursor to that question and clicking EDIT corresponding to that question, making the necessary changes, and then click SAVE.
- To copy a survey question, point to that question and click corresponding to that question.
- To delete a survey question, point to that question and click corresponding to that question. Click DELETE to confirm removing the question.
- After adding all survey questions, in the right panel, review the Basic Settings of the survey. Edit them if required, else retain the existing values.
- Choose one of the following Survey Type:
- Regular – Select this option to enable Learners to take up a regular survey on the course.
- Tutor Feedback – Select this option to enable Learners to provide feedback to the tutor of the course. If you choose this option, choose a tutor from the drop-down menu.
- Click SAVE.
- In the right panel, review the Basic Settings of the survey lecture. Edit them if required and click SAVE, else retain the existing values.
- Click Access Restriction on the right panel to expand its view and specify the Learner’s access restriction parameters for the survey lecture as required and click SAVE.
- Click Back to see the survey added to the section on the COURSE CONTENT page.