After a file is uploaded, the contents of the file appear on the left panel. The basic settings and the content dripping options appear on the right panel.
- Review the Basic Settings of the files. Edit them if required, else retain the existing values.
- Click Rule-based content dripping to expand and view its options.
- The lecture access can be made unlimited or limited
- This lecture/content can be made visible up to a certain day/date and later can be made inactive/dripped.
- Admin has also the privilege to make the learners attend this lecture after the desired percentage of course completion.
- Content can be made available up to a certain date or days.
- In Learners must match the following rules, choose an option from the drop-down to specify rules.
- All – Choose this option to restrict Learners to match all rules seen below this option.
- Anyone – Choose this option to restrict Learners to match anyone rule seen below this option.
- Percentage of Course Completion – Select this option and specify the percentage of the course that the Learners must complete.
- To add a new rule to the lecture (file), click ADD RULES.
- Choose the lecture and a rule for it from the available drop-down menus.
- To add more rules, repeat step 5 and step 6 in this procedure.
- Click SAVE. The lecture is uploaded with the specified rules and displays Inactive status, by default.
- Repeat this procedure if you want to specify access restrictions to all supported file formats that you upload to a section.
To add support files into a lecture:
We can add Support files like pdf,png,mp3,etc. By the following steps:
- Click on Support files bar
- Click on ‘Browse’ button to add files
- Save option allows you to make the changes