From the front end if another learner tries to purchase the same event at the same time as follows:
- Click on Add to cart
- After entering all the details, click on Checkout.
- On this page, the learner can add the credit card details and click on Pay to make the payment.
- Else, if that seat is already taken by another participant, then a message as follows will be shown.
- If the locking period is over, and if the learner is still in the payment gateway, the learner would still be able to make payment through the payment gateway is a third-party entity.
- A credit note will be generated in this case.
- If the auto refund is enabled by the admin from the Training Management Settings, the auto refund would be provided to the learner who uses a Stripe account. In other gateways like Razorpay and Paypal, the refund needs to be done manually.
- Once the refund is completed, the credit note will be marked as “Refund Process Completed”.
- If the auto refund is disabled by the admin, only the credit note will be generated and the refund needs to be done manually.