From the dashboard, click on the Course icon on the dashboard or the icon on the left navigation bar.
Click on a course in which the learner is enrolled. The OVERVIEW page of the course appears.
Click on LEARNER on the left panel.
The system will be showing separate badges to understand the user as a facilitator to differentiate between learners and facilitators.
Click the icon corresponding to the account you wish to manage
- Send Message – Enables you to send an instant message to the Learners.
- Change Validity Period –Enables you to change the validity period of the course to the Learners.
- Set as Complete –Enables you to set a course as complete for the Learners. Click on OK when prompted.
- Suspend - Enables you to suspend the learner’s account subscription so that they cannot access the course. Click on OK when prompted.
- Reset Certificates – Enables you to reset course completion certificates for the learner. Click OK when prompted.
- Remove From Course – Enables you to remove the learner from a course. Click OK when prompted.
- Block from Forum –Enables you to block a learner from the system. Click CONTINUE and then click on OK. You can unblock the Learners by clicking the Unblock from forum option. Click on CONTINUE and Click OK to proceed with the task.