- Click the Batches icon on the dashboard or go to Manage followed by Batches on the left navigation bar.
- The following is the page that opens when you click on Batches.
- On this page, you can see the number of batches created and the learners assigned to each batch.
- On clicking a particular batch, the list of learners of that is shown on the right side of the above-shown image.
- You can also see the option to create a new batch on the top.
How to send a message to a Learner in a batch individually
You can send messages to specific Learners in a batch or remove them individually from the batch.
- On the Manage Batches page, click on a batch in which you want to send an individual message to a Learner. All the Learner’s names of that batch appear on the right panel.
- Click on corresponding to the learner you want to send the message to and click on Send Message.
Note: To send messages to all learners in the batch, you can click on Select All.
- On the SEND MESSAGE popup, type a subject for the message you want to send to the learner.
- Type the message.
- Click on SEND. The message will be sent to the learner successfully.
- Click on OK.
How to remove a learner from a Batch
- On the Manage Batches page, click on a batch from which you want to remove a learner. All the Learner’s names of that batch appear on the right panel.
- Click on corresponding to the Learners you want to remove from the batch and click on Remove.
- Click on REMOVE again to confirm the task.
- Click on OK.