Learners of the educational branches are the end-users of the system, who would access the course contents and take up the online learning courses that are available on the system. Each learner will have their own profile and can log in to the system using their email address and password.
After you approve the learner’s registration account and enroll them in the courses, learners will be able to start learning the online courses.
In the Learner Management Dashboard, you can filter learners based on,
- All Learners- list of all the active, inactive, Unverified Learners and Not approved learners
- Inactive Learners - Deactivated learners
- Active Learners - list of all the live learners who have access to the platform
- Unverified Learners - These members have not verified their email address
- Not approved learners - These members are those whose id is not approved by the admin
Learners can also be searched by their Name, Email Address, or Phone Number.