Question Pool includes questions that can be added to the Test as part of the learning courses.
Questions can be of easy, medium, or hard level, and can either be a single choice question, multiple-choice question, subjective type, or fill in the blanks.
You can add and manage questions, import them from your local system and categorize questions based on subjects and topics.
The Question Pool Dashboard can be filtered based on the following,
- Question Difficulty
- Type of Question
Questions can also be searched on the name or by tags as well
How to Upload Questions to Question Pool
You can upload your own questions to the Question Pool based on a predefined question template.
- Click the Question Pool icon on the dashboard. The Question Pool page appears.
- Click IMPORT QUESTION on the right panel. The IMPORT QUESTION window pops up.
- Follow the steps mentioned in this popup.
- Download the questiontemplate.xls file to your local system and fill the required questions in this file in a similar format.
- Select the course category from the drop-down menu to which you want to add the Test.
- Click BROWSE to locate and attach the saved Microsoft Excel document.
- Click UPLOAD and review your questions in the Questions Preview screen.
Note: To delete a question at this stage (on the Questions Preview screen), click "Delete" seen at the top-right corner of that question.
- Click SAVE. Your questions are uploaded to the Test and appear on the Question pool.
Note: To delete all questions from this page at once, click the Select All checkbox located at the top of the questions and click on Bulk Action on the top-right corner of the page, then click Delete and click CONTINUE.