You can upload your own questions to the Question Pool based on a predefined question template.
- Click the Question Pool icon on the dashboard. The Question Pool page appears.
- Click IMPORT QUESTION on the right panel. The IMPORT QUESTION window pops up.
- Follow the steps mentioned in this popup.
- Download the questiontemplate.xls file to your local system and fill the required questions in this file in a similar format.
- Select the course category from the drop-down menu to which you want to add the Test.
- Click BROWSE to locate and attach the saved Microsoft Excel document.
- Click UPLOAD and review your questions in the Questions Preview screen.
Note: To delete a question at this stage (on the Questions Preview screen), click "Delete" seen at the top-right corner of that question.
- Click SAVE. Your questions are uploaded to the Test and appear on the Question pool.
Note: To delete all questions from this page at once, click the Select All checkbox located at the top of the questions and click on Bulk Action on the top-right corner of the page, then click Delete and click CONTINUE.