With the Sales & Finance report, you can keep a track of all of the transactions and the details of the payees within our platform. Transactions include student enrolments both happening online and offline. Online being through the online payment methods and offline being the backend enrollments of the students by the admins.
The admin user shall be able to see the report of sold products (whose status is complete) from the admin panel which shows all the order details. The sales report shall consist of the purchases done and its invoice.
To access sales report,
- Click on REPORT
- Select SALES AND FINANCE REPORT
- You can see the details of All the orders along with Submitted date,Order Id etc.,
- By clicking on the Export option,the sales report will be downloaded to your system in excel format.
- On clicking on any particular order,a pop up comes which consist of their details and their invoice as shown below.
- By clicking on Send Invoice, you can send an invoice link to the learner.
- By clicking on Action,you can see the following options as shown below.
- Select Add payment.
- Add Payment shows the amount to be paid.
- A pop up appears where you have to provide the payment date,amount and bank information.
- Click on Save
- By clicking on the Pay by Credit Card option, you will be taken to the payment gateway page
- Enter the email id and password and click on Login
- Using the Copy Payment Link,you can share the link via any other medium.
- The Send Payment Link will help you to share the payment link via mail.
- You can download the invoice using the Download option available on the dropdown.
- Payment can be cancelled using the Cancel Order option.