How to Configure Profile Fields Settings
You can create dynamic fields to be specified in the user profile details.
- Click the Settings icon on the dashboard or the icon on the left navigation bar. The Settings page appears.
- Click Profile Fields Settings on the left panel.
- Click ADD FIELD on the top-right corner of the page. The PROFILE FIELD FORM window pops up.
- Type the field label, specify the field type, and the block for the field. You can choose an existing block or add a new block in which the field has to be placed.
Note: If the Field Type is Text Input, type the placeholder text for the input. If you choose Dropdown as the Field Type, type the default values in a sequence.
- Select the following checkboxes:
- Is this field mandatory – To make the field mandatory.
- Enable auto suggestion – To enable automatic suggestion of text as you type.
- Click The added block and field appear on the right panel.
Note: Click the icon corresponding to the block or fields added and use their respective options to rename, edit or delete them.