Certificate Settings :
Admin can access the certificate of the learners from the admin side. The admin should be able to download the certificate of each learner in pdf or jpg format.
You can create and manage certificate templates that can be used to provide course completion certificates for the Learners.
- Click on the Settings icon on the dashboard or the icon on the left navigation bar. The Settings page appears.
- Click on Certificate Settings on the left panel.
- Click on UPLOAD CERTIFICATE to browse and attach the certificate template that can be used for the Learners.
- As shown below, you can see two options: Preview and Delete.
- The certificates can be previewed and deleted by the admin if it is not in use.
- If the admin tries to delete a certificate that is already in use, a pop-up appears as shown below.
- Therefore the certificates that are already in use cannot be deleted.