Here’s how to locate browser logs in Google Chrome while using Mykademy Live:
1. Open the main Chrome Menu on the top-right of your browser (3 vertical dots). Choose “More tools” and then select “Developer Tools”
2. You may need to select Network or Console tabs, depending on which log(s) we might have asked your for. In example, here is where to find the Console log:
3. Right click anywhere inside of the screen circled in red and choose “Save as…” Your browser will prompt you to save a “.log” file. Simply attach this .log file in your reply to our support team.
(Optional) If support asks you to enable the DevTools for a popup window you can do that as follows:
- Open Developer Tools as shown above
- Go to the “settings” page
- Scroll all the way down to select “Enable Auto-open DevTools for popups” (don’t forget to disable it when you are done troubleshooting!)