Adding Learners to an Event
- From the dashboard, click on Products
- Select Training Courses
- Click on Events
- All the events that are created will be listed on the page.
- Click on the three dots corresponding to an event to which you want to enroll the learner.
- From the dropdown, select Register New Learner.
- Click on Add Attendee in order to add a new learner to the event.
- A window opens to add new attendee as shown below where you can enter the email address, first name, last name, organisation and comments.
- Once you enter all the details, click on Save.
- Inorder to add another event for the same attendee, click on Add Item.
- Select the type and event from the dropdown.
- Click on Save.
Registering a learner from the Registrations Page
- From the left side panel of the dashboard, click on Registrations
- Click on New Registration.
- Fill the necessary details like Sold by, client type etc.,
- Click on Add item to map the learner to an event.
- Once all the details are filled click on Book now
- By clicking on Export option, you can export all the order reports in an excel format. ( Date filtering can also be done before export)