1. To access an in-meeting whiteboard – click the "Whiteboard" button.
Speakers have a set of whiteboard tools for annotating the document.
You will see these on the right-hand side of the Content Viewer window.
If you hover over each of these tools – you will see a pop-over that tells you what each item is, but let's explain each of them here as well.
2. Marker and Pen tool: Use these tools if you want to annotate the document with freestyle pen or marker tools. Marker tool has broader strokes than the Pen tool
3. Brush tool: Use this tool with freestyle brush strokes.
4. Eraser tool: Use this tool to erase already drawn whiteboard elements.
5. Line tool: Use this tool to draw straight lines onto the document whiteboard.
6. Shapes tool: You can use these tools to either draw a circle or rectangle onto your document.
7. Text tool: This can be used to annotate the document with text.
8. Select tool: This can be used to select any existing whiteboard elements to move/to resize or even rotate.
9.Color picker: This tool is used to select a color for each of your whiteboard elements. Depending on the tool selected you can also set the fill color.
10. Remove: This will clear the document of ALL whiteboard elements.
When using the whiteboard or sharing documents, you will have access to different options to help you improve your experience.
You will find a menu on the upper right-hand side of the Meeting.