How to Configure footer Settings for the Application
- From the dashboard, click on Websites.
- Select Website Customization.
- You will be taken to the Website customization page as shown below.
- On scrolling down, you can see Footer Preview, Footer Controls and Footer Address as shown below.
- Footer Preview: This is where the preview of the footer can be seen.
- Footer Controls: Here, you can adjust the Footer Background Color and Footer Text Color.
- Footer Address: This is where you can enter the address and other links that can be seen on the footer side.
- Once added, turn the Visibility status as Yes so that it will be visible in the home page.
- Once you have made the changes, click on Save.Configured contact settings are visible in the home page as a footer that has the address and contact details of the organization.