How to Add Discussion Instructions
You can manage the discussion forums of courses where learners post their questions or ideas.
- On the dashboard, click the Course icon or the icon on the left navigation bar. Click on a course you want to manage by adding instructions to the discussion forums. The OVERVIEW page of the course appears.
- Click DISCUSSION>DISCUSSION INSTRUCTION. The Discussion Instruction page appears.
- Add the instruction that you want to be displayed to the Learners involved in the discussions.
- Click SAVE.
- Click OK.
How to Manage Discussions
Once a learner starts accessing the course, they may have queries related to the lectures present in the course. An admin/Tutor can reply back to their queries using the discussion forum.
- From the dashboard, click on the Course icon.
- Select the course you want to manage by adding instructions to the discussion forums. The OVERVIEW page of the course appears.
- Click on DISCUSSION and select GOTO DISCUSSION. A list of existing discussions is displayed that includes a question and replies.
- Click on a discussion. You will be redirected to a page with questions and replies to that discussion.
- Enter the message and click on the Send button
- The three dots button helps the admin/tutor to edit or delete the discussion.
Adding a new question helps the admin/tutor to upload a question from the admin side.