Apart from using the dashboard to manage learners’ accounts, you can also manage them from within a course
On the dashboard, click the Course icon on the dashboard. Click on a course to which a Learners batch is enrolled.
The OVERVIEW page of the course appears.
Click BATCHES on the left panel.
A list of batches enrolled in that course is displayed based on the filter you select at the top of the page.
The default filter is All Branches.
Note: You can search for a batch by typing the partial or full name of the batch in the Search box and then clicking on the search icon on the top right corner of the page.
Click the dropdown icon corresponding to the batch you wish to manage. A list of the following drop-down options appears enabling you to manage the batch.
- Send Message – Enables you to send an instant message to the learner's batch.
- Set as Complete – Enables you to set a course as complete for the learners in this batch. Click OK when prompted.
- Reset Result – Enables you to reset the course results for Learners in this batch. Click OK when prompted.
- Suspend all learners – Enables you to suspend the account subscription of all Learners in this batch so that the Learners cannot access the course. Click OK when prompted.
- Approve All Learners - Enables you to approve the account subscription activation of all learners in this batch so that the Learners can access the course. Click OK when prompted.
- Remove From Course – Enables you to remove the entire batch from this course. Click REMOVE and OK when prompted.
To enroll Learners from this batch to the course from this page, click ENROLL BATCH at the top-right corner of the page, select the batches you want to enroll in, and click Enroll Batches. The batch will be enrolled in the particular course.