Apart from using the dashboard to manage learner accounts, you can also manage them from within a course.
On the dashboard, click the Course icon on the dashboard. Click on a course to which the learner is enrolled.
The OVERVIEW page of the course appears.
Click LEARNER on the left panel.
A list of learner accounts enrolled in that course is displayed based on the filters you select at the top of the page. Default filters are Active Users and All Branches.
Note: You can search for a learner by typing the partial or full name of the Learners in the Search box and then clicking at the Search icon on the top right corner of the page.
Click on the dropdown icon corresponding to the Learner account you wish to manage. A list of the following drop-down options appears enabling you to manage the Learner's account.
- Send Message – Enables you to send an instant message to the Learners.
- Change Validity Period – Enables you to change the validity period of the course to the Learners.
- Set as Complete – Enables you to set a course as complete for the Learners. Click OK when prompted.
- Reset Result –Enables you to reset the course result back to zero for that particular Learner who has started the course. This option is visible for only those Learners whose course completion is more than zero.
- Suspend - Enables you to suspend the learner’s account subscription so that they cannot access the course. Click OK when prompted.
- Reset Certificates – Enables you to reset course completion certificates for the learner. Click OK when prompted.
- Remove From Course – Enables you to remove the learner from a course. Click OK when prompted.
- Block from Forum – Enables you to block a learner from the system. Click CONTINUE and then click OK. You can unblock the Learners by clicking the Unblock from forum option. Click CONTINUE and
- Click OK to proceed with the task.
To enroll learners in the course from this page, click ENROLL at the top-right corner of the page.
Select the Learners you want to enroll in and click ENROLL LEARNERS.
Click OK. Then the enrolled learner will be displayed on the Learners in the Course Overview page.