A question pool is a list of questions that can be managed in the system. These questions can directly be imported to your test questions from within the system. Questions can be of easy, medium, or hard level, and can be of the type - single choice, multiple-choice, subjective or fill in the blanks.
- While creating a new Test to add to a section, complete configuring Step 1 CREATE NEW TEST and click SAVE & NEXT. The Step 2 Add Questions screen appears.
- Click Import from Question pool on the right panel. The IMPORT QUESTIONS FROM POOL page appears.
- Select the complexity, type, category, subject and topic of the questions from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen to filter the questions display.
- Questions according to your selections are displayed on the screen below.
- Note: The questions appearing here were added to the Question Pool by using the procedure in the How to Add Test Questions section.
- Select the desired questions you want to import to the test by selecting their respective checkboxes.
Note: To select all the questions from the Question Pool, click Select All.
- Click Import Questions.
- Click OK.
Note: By default, each question appears with the marks that were entered while uploading questions to the question pool. You can change them for each question by typing these marks individually in their corresponding text boxes.
To apply the same marks for all questions, click the Marks drop-down menu located at the top of the marks, enter the desired marks and click APPLY. Follow the same method by using the Negative drop-down menu for applying the same negative marking for all questions.
To edit or delete a particular question, use its edit and delete icons respectively.