How to make an Announcements
You can make any new announcements about a course and notify the participants.
- On the dashboard, click the Course icon on the dashboard or the icon on the left navigation bar.
- Click on a course on which you want to make an announcement.
- Click ANNOUNCEMENT on the left panel.
- Click ADD ANNOUNCEMENT on the top-right corner of the page. The ANNOUNCEMENT window pops up.
- Type a title and a brief description for the announcement.
- Click CONTINUE. The ANNOUNCEMENT window pops up enabling you to select the participants to send the announcement. You can choose one of the following participants:
- All Learners – Choosing this option sends an announcement to all Learners registered to the system.
- Branches – Choosing this option enables you to select the Branches to which you want to send the announcement.
- Batch - Choosing this option enables you to select the learner's batches to which you want to send the announcement.
- Click SEND.
- Click OK. The announcement is posted on the ANNOUNCEMENT page with the user name, title, description, and date of the announcement.
Note: Click the Dropdown icon corresponding to the announcement you want to edit or remove from the page and use the Edit or Delete options respectively