- Click on Certificate Settings from the left menu.
- Course Certificate – Choose the Disabled or Enabled option to disable or allow Learners to get the electronic course completion certificates respectively.
- Certificate Validity - Choose one of the options to set the validity time for the issued course certificate: - Unlimited: Choosing this option makes the course accessible for an unlimited number of days. - Limited By Days: Choosing this option allows you to limit the course to a specific number of days. - Limited By Date: Choosing this option allows you to limit the course until a particular date.
- Instructor Name - Enter the instructor name.
- Certificate Rules - Choose the Disabled or Enabled option to disable or allow Learners to have the certificate rules. The admin can add more rules if required by clicking on Add More Rules.
- You can watch a video on creating a new certificate by clicking on the How to create a certificate option.
- To upload the certificate into the platform, click on Upload Certificate and upload the corresponding certificate.
- Once all the changes are made, click on Save.
How to Configure Certificate Settings for the Course
Was this article helpful?